This website user agreement (the "Agreement") is between you and Tacitus Publishing. Your use of the Website is subject to the following terms and conditions of use:
(1) You understand that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
(2) Tacitus Publishing reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of this Agreement, in whole or in part, at any time.
(3) The Website, including the information, artwork, text, graphics, images, and other materials contained thereon, is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may download and make copies of the content and other downloadable items displayed on this website, provided that you maintain all copyright entitlements and there is no intent to distribute. All rights to Tacitus Publishing's copyrighted materials not expressly granted herein are reserved by Tacitus Publishing.
(4) You understand that all communications are considered private correspondence but there stands the possibility that electronic communications can be intercepted and read by third parties.
(5) You understand that all submissions, without prior written agreement, releases to Tacitus Publishing all United States and world wide serial rights. You hereby grant to Tacitus Publishing a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, unrestricted, non-exclusive, royalty free license to use, copy, license, sublicense, adapt, distribute, display, publicly perform, reproduce, transmit, modify, edit and otherwise fully exploit such submissions.
If you have any questions regarding copyright or use of the materials on this website, contact Tacitus Publishing by email at email@example.com.
2009 - 2017 Chronicles of Ballidrous
All Rights Reserved